- Qualification: Minimum BCS/BE(Comp/Engineering/IT) and Masters in IT domain.
- Experience: 8 years of industry experience, at least 3 in Managerial Role looking after IT Operations and Management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Incumbent should be able to supervise the entire IT Operations of the company.
- Looking after the ERP Applications being run in the company including Maintainence, Change Management, Data Backup and Restoration, etc.
- Managing Network Infrastructure inclusive of LAN, WAN, VPNs, VLAN etc.
- Supervising Systems Infrastructure including Servers, Storage, Virtual Machines, Data Center Operations, Hardware Maintenance, Managing SLAs, etc.
- Managing Linux based VM Infrastructure on the Servers, Managing Vcenter, VSphere, Veam etc.
- Managing Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Cloud based Emails and Desktop Support Operations.
- Managing the company website and E-commerce Applications.
- Coordination with the Vendors and Third Party Service Providers.
- Shall be able to develop IT Department Budget, IT governance Policies, procedures and its implementation.
- Planning and Coordination with other departmental Heads and Staff during execution of IT related projects.
- Disaster Recovery related processes development and implementation.
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in writing Office Memos, SOPs etc.
- Should have knowledge and understanding of business processes, ERP Applications and Databases.
- Should have strong knowledge and Concepts of Systems, Networks, WAN and VPN connectivity.
- Should have strong knowledge and Concepts of Windows and Linux Operating System.